Saturday 16 February 2013

Before I go....

....it was touch and go whether I was going to get there but on paper and in the ether I'm there!!

This is only the 2nd blog I've ever done and I do believe the 1st one wasn't really read by many.  So bear with me when I get to grips with coming out of my comfort zone and going for it.

#mootie13 is in Dublin again this year and being held at the Crowne Plaza Northwood, the same as last year.  Lovely hotel and conference facilities.  Nice Guinness too.....be rude not to have a little sample!!

Have given up trying to install Moodle 2.4 onto MacBook as I need admin rights and due to it belonging to work I don't have that luxury! Hopefully I'll be able to talk nicely to @shirl24 and we can share, i do believe we are in the same sessions!! ;-)

Monday is workshop day, hence the need for having Moodle 2.4 on my MacBook, I'm going to attend @moodlefairy and +Rebecca Barrington  sessions on assessment in moodle, keen to see what quizzes can do beyond the Multiple choice, True/false and short answer question types.

The new assignment tool will be interesting to see as well, looking forward to having another go at customising the gradebook, I have had a look before using +Rebecca Barrington's book (published by Packt) of which I reviewed for the publishers! (my little claim to fame!!)


1 comment:

  1. Moodle Moot was fab and I'm enjoying reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete